Marine Deep: Your Anti Ageing Promotion
Have you started to notice fine lines appearing and want to turn back that clock just a little?
What Happens To Our Skin As We Age?
In our mid-20s the natural ageing process begins to unfold. It is a gradual, continuous process that obviously does not show for many years but the Biological changes are at work. While ageing affects the appearance and structure of the skin, there are a combination of external factors that contribute to these changes. These include genetic disposition, lifestyle (smoking, alcohol, stress etc), dietary (highly refined, fatty foods) and environmental factors (sun exposure, pollution).
The natural ageing process is a continuous process and here are some of the tell-tale signs:
The signs of natural ageing include:
- Fine wrinkles appear due to changes in the dermis (deep layer of skin)
- Skin becomes thin and transparent due to thinning of the epidermis (surface layer of the skin)
- Dry, rough and itchy skin
- Skin becomes more fragile and bruises easily due to thin blood vessel walls.
- Skin becomes slack due to the loss of the elastic tissue (elastin) in the skin
- Loss of fat below the skin may result in loosening skin.
- Bone loss, mostly around the mouth and chin, may become evident after 60 and cause puckering of the skin around the mouth
As we approach our 40s, the signs of ageing begin to show. The skin naturally begins to lose its elasticity. The production of collagen and elastin starts to slow and cell turnover is nowhere near as effective as it used to be, leading to dull, dry skin.
Choosing the right skincare products at this time in life is so important – cleansing, gently exfoliating and using an anti-oxidant rich moisturizer are just some of the musts.
This November and December Gernetic has the perfect answer with 2 of our most loved marine products. Harnessing nutrients from deep beneath the ocean, these nourishing products will lift, smooth, energise and renew your skin.
Marine Ger Lift is an anti-ageing formula that reduces the wrinkles caused by loss of skin elasticity. Packed with nourishing ingredients, Marine Ger Lift actually stimulates the fibroblast cells to produce more collagen – in fact it can boost the production by up to 327%! Skin is toned and energized with fine lines diminishing. Use in conjunction with Marine Day cream for skin that is revitalized and protected.