Powerful Anti Ageing Skincare
Introducing GERnetic’s NEW Ampoules…
Have you started to notice fine lines appearing and want to turn back that clock just a little? Do you already have wrinkles that are deepening, and nothing seems to improve them? Finding the most powerful anti ageing skincare products for your skin can be a minefield. This month, GERnetic has launched two exciting and innovative ampoules that you can use at home with incredible results. Read on to find out more, and let’s discover how we can lessen the impact that ageing has on the skin.
What Happens To Our Skin As We Age?
In our mid-20s, the natural ageing process begins to unfold. It is a gradual, continuous process that does not show for many years, but the biological changes are at work.
Expression lines are the first wrinkles that appear around the age of 25-30 years and are caused by emotions. When you laugh, frown or cry, you use your facial muscles.
Over time, these repetitive expressions reduce the skin’s elasticity and its ability to regain perfect smoothness. This phenomenon, therefore, leads directly to deep wrinkles in the long term.
Repeated contractions in the same place by facial expressions are also accompanied by a degradation of collagen, which is essential to maintain the skin’s firmness.
Each type of wrinkle marks a specific part of the face; they are primarily located on THE FOREHEAD, AROUND THE EYES AND THE MOUTH.
Fighting expression lines is necessary before they become deep and permanent – It’s like folding a sheet of paper; the more you fold it, the deeper the fold. Caring for your skin in your early twenties will make a massive difference to the skin you have in your forties!
Ageing and External Factors
While ageing affects the appearance and structure of the skin, a combination of external factors contribute to these changes. These include genetic disposition, lifestyle (smoking, alcohol, stress etc.), dietary (highly refined, fatty foods) and environmental factors (sun exposure, pollution).
The natural ageing process is a continuous process, and here are some of the tell-tale signs:
The signs of natural ageing include:
- Fine wrinkles appear due to changes in the dermis (deep layer of skin)
- Skin becomes thin and transparent due to thinning of the epidermis (surface layer of the skin)
- Dry, rough and itchy skin is common
- Skin becomes more fragile and bruises easily due to thin blood vessel walls
- Skin becomes slack due to the loss of the elastic tissue (elastin) in the skin
- Loss of fat below the skin may result in loosening skin
- Bone loss, mostly around the mouth and chin, may become evident after 60 and cause puckering of the skin around the mouth
As we approach our 40s, the signs of ageing begin to show. The skin naturally begins to lose its elasticity. The production of collagen and elastin decreases drastically, and cell turnover is nowhere near as effective as it used to be, leading to dull, dry skin.
Choosing the right skincare products at this time in life is so important. Cleansing, gently exfoliating and using an anti-oxidant rich moisturiser are just some of the musts.
On top of this, finding a powerful anti ageing skincare treatment, ideally in the form of a serum is vital.
The Best Serums for Ageing Skin
GERnetic’s newest innovation comes in the form of 2 anti-ageing ampoules that target skin at two different life stages. Cosmetic ampoules or vials provide a targeted treatment that contains highly concentrated active ingredients. With the desire for faster results in today’s society, ampoules are an exciting addition to the world of skincare.
This ampoule is suitable for skins from the age of 25 or when the first fine lines appear. Lift Express is a powerful anti-ageing serum containing Tara seeds, Mafane, Chicory root, and a cocktail of peptides. One of the essential ingredients, Chicory root, boasts the ability to lift, tighten, stimulate collagen, increase elasticity, hydrate skin, plump up fine lines and wrinkles, reactivate your cells and slow premature aging. Let’s find out what else Lift Express can do:
- Lift Express has an immediate mechanical tensor effect on emerging wrinkles due to its muscle relaxant properties.
- Its preventative action acts on expression lines.
- It has a powerful myo relaxing effect by working on the contractions of the muscles, preventing the formation of wrinkles, by counteracting their deepening. This botox effect is a game-changer!
- Lift Express acts on collagen synthesis, allowing the dermis tissues to regenerate and maintain their elasticity.
This ampoule is suitable for mature skins from the age of 35, where wrinkles are established. Rich in polysaccharides, peptides, flavonoids and saponosides from natural ingredients, Flash Toning has some outstanding abilities. One of the main ingredients used is Kigelia. also known as sausage tree. Kigelia is a flowering plant native to Africa and is rich in bioactive compounds. It is renowned for its remarkable ability to restore skin’s firmness and improve the skin’s elasticity.
- Flash Toning has a mechanical tensor effect on established wrinkles due to its muscle relaxant properties.
- The depth of wrinkles is visibly reduced.
- The skin appears smoother and rejuvenated.
- Flash Toning acts on the immunity cells, known as the Langerhans cells, decreasing pro-inflammatory factors and strengthening immunity. This helps to fight inflammation.
- Flash Toning regenerates and restructures the epidermis, improving the skin’s barrier function.
How to Use the anti-ageing ampoules
These incredible and powerful anti ageing skincare ampoules are so easy to use. Packaged in a box of 7 ampoules, they are applied twice a day. One box lasts you up to 14 days. Due to the potent active ingredients, you should use these ampoules intermittently. They are perfect when your skin needs a boost of radiance or just before a special occasion. We love using them once every quarter to sync with the change of season. Your therapist will advise the best course of treatment for your skin.
The ampoules absorb easily and instantly hydrate and plump the skin. Next, apply the rest of your skincare on top and finish with sunscreen (always!).
At GERnetic, we pride ourselves in creating holistic products renowned for giving essential nutrition through the skin. GERnetic skincare combines powerful active ingredients that provide precisely dosed nutrients to the different layers of the skin. Our products are packed with amino acids, proteins, vitamins, and trace elements, all of which are crucial to well-nourished skin.
We believe using the best anti-ageing products on the market is vital for minimising the effects of ageing. However, we also know that this needs to be paired with a healthy diet and lifestyle to reap all the benefits.
Start your anti-ageing journey this month with our special offer. Enjoy up to 20% off GERnetic’s new ampoules and discover younger, firmer, more beautiful skin. Turning back the hands of time just got a whole lot easier.