Step Into Spring
The changeover from Winter to Spring is the most significant time in nature, heralding new beginnings. It is the perfect time to reassess life and health and set the wheels in motion towards a happier, stronger you.
Try some of these ideas to get yourself feeling Spring-tastic!
Remember baby steps are the secret to success and you will soon be well on your way.
- Find time to get outdoors into nature; truly invigorating, it will clear the mind and keep you focussed.
- Plan your meals so that you are eating plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables and lean proteins. By planning in advance you are more likely to stick to a healthy diet.
- Start your day with a glass of warm water and lemon; an easy way to detox your liver and give you a boost of Vitamin C.
- Step into yoga or meditation for a myriad of health benefits, both physically and emotionally.
- Make a list of your goals and begin to work towards them.
- Give yourself some much-needed ‘me time’ each day to centre yourself. Looking after yourself means you can look after the others in your life without becoming depleted.
Now move over Winter and hello Spring!